Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently recieved an email saying that i was conditionally approved for an IEC visa after sending my applications via post to London..however i have to resend my application via email now and it wont let me validate it because the dates from when im due to start employment has passed..it said i was to start on the 13th of may..when i originally validated it before i send them off by post this was ok beause i was in the right time frame..i am afraid of changing the dates to todays date to validate it incase im doing the wrong thing as it wont match the original dates on the application that was send by post..could you please reply as soon as possible as i have already payed the 105 euro..i just want to know if i can change the date on it so it will let me validate it..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dont worry about starting dates. There is no problem here at all. Resend with new dates. There is a massive back log of application and the all process is running very slowly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.