Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...a roof over my head in Cape Town!!!

A bit forward I know...

Hi everyone, just wondering if there were any experts out there that could advise some cheap lodging 1st week of july- World Cup Quarter Finals time.

I'm a teacher from the Uk, currently working in Dubai and I've spent the last few days scouring the internet for reasonably priced accomodation- it doesn't exist. Done my hostelling so was looking for a hotel/ spare room/ unoccupied flat/ shed/ hole in the ground etc etc
I can pay up to 1000 ZAR a night- I'm a poor teacher remember...

I promise to keep the place spotless, a free night out on the town, pay for any damages and keep the fridge stocked full of windhoek whatever the score!

Baie Dankie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jip.. They have pushed the prices up so bad, that i doubt u will find anything below that for then....

Maybe opt for one of the cheaper hotels?? Road lodge or similar maybe???

·
Registered
22 Posts
...a roof over my head in Cape Town!!!

A bit forward I know...

Hi everyone, just wondering if there were any experts out there that could advise some cheap lodging 1st week of july- World Cup Quarter Finals time.

I'm a teacher from the Uk, currently working in Dubai and I've spent the last few days scouring the internet for reasonably priced accomodation- it doesn't exist. Done my hostelling so was looking for a hotel/ spare room/ unoccupied flat/ shed/ hole in the ground etc etc
I can pay up to 1000 ZAR a night- I'm a poor teacher remember...

I promise to keep the place spotless, a free night out on the town, pay for any damages and keep the fridge stocked full of windhoek whatever the score!

Baie Dankie

try

afriquedusudbackpackers.co.za
should sort you out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts