Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the thing, What kind of work experience is necessary to do my assesment? I´m about to graduate on Computer Science and I have worked 4 years as a help desk analyst, does that experience counts for something?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Hi,
As per my knowledge ACS will only consider your experience start date after you complete your graduation.
If you are doing your graduation in Computers then any experience not related to IT will not help you in claiming any points for Experience.

So here is the thing, What kind of work experience is necessary to do my assesment? I´m about to graduate on Computer Science and I have worked 4 years as a help desk analyst, does that experience counts for something?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, so the years I worked before my graduation doesn't count for the assessment? Please realise I'm only interested in getting my skilss aproved, I don't need extra points for experience, I jut want to validate my degree in Computer Science.

·
Registered
11,349 Posts
Yes, so the years I worked before my graduation doesn't count for the assessment? Please realise I'm only interested in getting my skilss aproved, I don't need extra points for experience, I jut want to validate my degree in Computer Science.
They will count to your assessment, but not to you experience points claimed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts