Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Members,

I have 65 points for 189 and 70 points for SS 190. My ANZESCO is 26111 ICT Business Analyst.

Please let me know following clarification

1. Do i stand a chance to get invitation in skill independent 189 category for Business Analyst at 65 points . If yes what time frame can i expect?

2. In Sate Sponsorship for Vic and NSW would i have chance at 70 points ?

Thanks for help,

NN

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes, It may take sometime. I had the same points as yours and had to wait for about 6 months before I got the invite. If your English is superior 20 points you will get NSW or if your resume is strong then VIC will invite. Try to increase your points if you can in the meantime. All the best

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Samuel,

Thanks for response. Did you take 6 months for 189 or SS 190?

Regards,
Ni****
Got 190 in 6 months. Later after 2 more months got 189. Since i went ahead with 190...189 did not matter

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got 190 in 6 months. Later after 2 more months got 189. Since i went ahead with 190...189 did not matter

Thanks Samual,

May i ask in which year you did your processing of visa. Was it 2016-17 ?

Regards,
NN

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Samual,

May i ask in which year you did your processing of visa. Was it 2016-17 ?

Regards,
NN
Nsw invite sep 2016 and nov got 189

Reactions: NP1980

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Nsw invite sep 2016 and nov got 189

I think things have moved on since you applied. I would guess you had a DoE some time round July 2016? I had Sep 2016, and it hasn't hit that date still. Filing at 65 points now is going to be a LONG wait.

Secondly, it's kinda unhelpful that you allowed your 189 EOI to remain, despite having taken the 190. That was someone's invite. Someone who perhaps now might not get invited.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I applied apr 2016. It was through agent and i was not aware that 189 affects other's. Apologies

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think things have moved on since you applied. I would guess you had a DoE some time round July 2016? I had Sep 2016, and it hasn't hit that date still. Filing at 65 points now is going to be a LONG wait.

Secondly, it's kinda unhelpful that you allowed your 189 EOI to remain, despite having taken the 190. That was someone's invite. Someone who perhaps now might not get invited.
We may need to create a sticky thread with a title 'Do not waste the Invites' :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts