Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to be "country boy" on this forum but about a year ago it all went belly up and I have not been able to re-register no matter what. I even wrote to head office but nada!

Sooo....here I am under a new guise! HELLO AGAIN :hippie: We still live in Pizarra and are as happy as ever.
Nice to be back ( and yes I was an Ironmonger in a previous life!).:)

·
Administrator
36,541 Posts
I used to be "country boy" on this forum but about a year ago it all went belly up and I have not been able to re-register no matter what. I even wrote to head office but nada!

Sooo....here I am under a new guise! HELLO AGAIN :hippie: We still live in Pizarra and are as happy as ever.
Nice to be back ( and yes I was an Ironmonger in a previous life!).:)
I can sort it out for you - wondered where you'd been!

Wait for a PM

·
Registered
22,369 Posts
I remember you!! Same thing happened to me, twice!!! First time it took days to get back and I lost all my 'likes' ....

Welcome. Not much changed.

·
Administrator
36,541 Posts
You're 'you' again :)

I can't do anything about the 'likes', but you have your old ID back & all your posts are there

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
God bless and thanks! , I hated being able to read the posts but not contribute. The world is NOW back on an even keel ( if only).
Mary, how you doin? Nice to be back, keeping track of you in the press;-)

Thanks to the rest of you for your welcome....brings a tear to the eye!

·
Registered
22,369 Posts
God bless and thanks! , I hated being able to read the posts but not contribute. The world is NOW back on an even keel ( if only).
Mary, how you doin? Nice to be back, keeping track of you in the press;-)

Thanks to the rest of you for your welcome....brings a tear to the eye!
You have your identity back!!!:D

Me, I'm same as usual, grumpy old bat. as when you 'disappeared..'..some things don't change....
Happy to know all is well with you:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts