Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
No, not that kind of help. <Snip> I just need help with my Private Messages sent.

I've sent mcalleyboy and JetLag more than a few messages but I'm showing zero in my sent messages. That's kind of a relief as I thought they just didn't like me enough to respond but it still doesn't solve my immediate problem.

Is there a magic button or box that I haven't checked? Thank you in advance for any help.

Doug

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
On the left side bar of your profile page, go to Edit Options. There you will find the option to save copy to my sent folder. Just tick there and it's done.

Jet Lag

Reactions: UltraFJ40

·
Super Moderator
3,603 Posts
I got all 5 of the same messages

No, not that kind of help. <Snip> I just need help with my Private Messages sent.

I've sent mcalleyboy and JetLag more than a few messages but I'm showing zero in my sent messages. That's kind of a relief as I thought they just didn't like me enough to respond but it still doesn't solve my immediate problem.

Is there a magic button or box that I haven't checked? Thank you in advance for any help.

Doug
It's working I got all your messages, no problems here. Also I have noticed that my Grammar isn't so good, I have issue's, I worked through High School so missed out on English 101, my other issue is fighting for computer time, my wife enjoys online games and so does my son but I will take more time before I submit my thoughts.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
It's working I got all your messages, no problems here. Also I have noticed that my Grammar isn't so good, I have issue's, I worked through High School so missed out on English 101, my other issue is fighting for computer time, my wife enjoys online games and so does my son but I will take more time before I submit my thoughts.
I solved the computer usage problem here. My wife has a low cost smart phone and I bought one off brand tablet. They have their toys and I have the computer to myself except when it's needed for school assignments or I'm sleeping.
Hmmmmm I wonder if they have been putting sleeping pills in my food? Hahaha--just kidding..

Jet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts