Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, im a 25 year ex military manchester lad, currently living in sydney, 19 months into my working holiday visa, iv just been back home for 3 weeks and now i know for aure that lifes not for me (blackpool beach just isnt the same). I have no qualifications as i joined the RAF Regiment at 16 straight from school, i got lucky and found an employer (still my current employer) that is willing to sponser, that was all well and good until a few weeks ago when they clamped down on the 457 visas all i would have had to have done is a 2 week pipe laying course and all would have been good, excuse my french but these new rules have <SNIP> . So does anybody know any ways around this? Or know anyone thats been in the same boat? Or willing to take me on? I really cant go home! Thanks in advance :e :)

Rule 2: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/general-expat-discussions/2397-forum-rules.html kaju/moderator

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.