Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i am moving across from Portsmouth, in the UK, to La Linea to work in Gibraltar, the problem i have is that ive been told its a dangerous place to walk at night, being a 20 year old female, on my own.
so is there anyone on here that will be/are working in gib and will be travelling across, maybe we could talk, and meet, to travel across together.

or if anyone knows of anywhere cheap to rent in Gibraltar that could also be a solution.

Thanks for your help, in advance!

Beth :)

·
Registered
15,682 Posts
So, i am moving across from Portsmouth, in the UK, to La Linea to work in Gibraltar, the problem i have is that ive been told its a dangerous place to walk at night, being a 20 year old female, on my own.
so is there anyone on here that will be/are working in gib and will be travelling across, maybe we could talk, and meet, to travel across together.

or if anyone knows of anywhere cheap to rent in Gibraltar that could also be a solution.

Thanks for your help, in advance!

Beth :)
Hi Beth, I think we've already met your Mum!?

Who told you it was dangerous at night? Was it someone who actually lives there?

I'm only asking because I live not far away from La Linea, I watch the local TV news every night and in five years I don't think I've ever seen any reports of attacks on young women.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My fathers mother lives in la linea, but i personally think its an excuse to stop me from making the move, as we dont get along very well!!

and yess i believe you have met my mum :)
x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts