Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 6+ years of total experience (including 2 years which ACS deducted), and it has been +vely assessed by ACS in the category of 2613. At the end of Feb-2018, my total experience will become 7 years. After deducting 2 years, my total experience which I can claim will be 5 years and that will award me 10 points, and I will reach from 60 to 65 points for 189. However, one of my experiences in these 7 years is of 5 months which is positively assessed by acs. In my current EOI I have marked it as irrelevant because I have the following factors associated to this experience.

1. I do not have salary slips because my employer did not give salary slips to anyone.
2. I have submitted tax for every year, but I have not submitted tax for this employer because this employer was not deducting taxes from any employee and were not submitting at all. So in other words I have not mentioned total correct earning for that year in my tax return file which would include the earning of those 5 months.
3. This employer was giving salary bank cheque to all employees. Moreover, they divided the salary by 2 and would give two cheques in almost 5 days of gaps. Like if my salary was 20k, they would give me two cheques of 10k between the gaps of 5 days at the end of the month. And then I would go to bank and submit my cheques into my bank account.

However, I have experience letter in the acs format from the company, and I also have bank salary statement as a proof, but you can think of my bank statement for this salary because the dates would be in disorder.
Besides this, the employer is not cooperating neither me nor any other ex-employee in any way. This is the most non-cooperating client I ever have heard of. So I cannot follow any suggestion for asking anything from the employer like salary slips etc. (bcz I already have tried.)

Now my options are that I should not claim this experience and leave it as irrelevant in my eoi, but then I will have to wait until august-2018 to have 65 points instead of Feb-2018. As the backlog is increasing round by round and currently it is 6 months of wait for 65 pointers. Who knows what will happen until August-2018. I may lose the whole chance for ever.

So I am thinking of claiming this experience so that I can claim 65 pints at the end of feb-2018, but it can also lead my case to rejection if they ask me about the inconsistency of tax return file and no salary slips, and the bank statement showing suppose 10k, 10k on inconsistent dates.

Therefore, I would highly appreciate if anyone who has been through such cases can sincerely guide me on this matter.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone any clue?

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
I have 6+ years of total experience (including 2 years which ACS deducted), and it has been +vely assessed by ACS in the category of 2613. At the end of Feb-2018, my total experience will become 7 years. After deducting 2 years, my total experience which I can claim will be 5 years and that will award me 10 points, and I will reach from 60 to 65 points for 189. However, one of my experiences in these 7 years is of 5 months which is positively assessed by acs. In my current EOI I have marked it as irrelevant because I have the following factors associated to this experience.

1. I do not have salary slips because my employer did not give salary slips to anyone.
2. I have submitted tax for every year, but I have not submitted tax for this employer because this employer was not deducting taxes from any employee and were not submitting at all. So in other words I have not mentioned total correct earning for that year in my tax return file which would include the earning of those 5 months.
3. This employer was giving salary bank cheque to all employees. Moreover, they divided the salary by 2 and would give two cheques in almost 5 days of gaps. Like if my salary was 20k, they would give me two cheques of 10k between the gaps of 5 days at the end of the month. And then I would go to bank and submit my cheques into my bank account.

However, I have experience letter in the acs format from the company, and I also have bank salary statement as a proof, but you can think of my bank statement for this salary because the dates would be in disorder.
Besides this, the employer is not cooperating neither me nor any other ex-employee in any way. This is the most non-cooperating client I ever have heard of. So I cannot follow any suggestion for asking anything from the employer like salary slips etc. (bcz I already have tried.)

Now my options are that I should not claim this experience and leave it as irrelevant in my eoi, but then I will have to wait until august-2018 to have 65 points instead of Feb-2018. As the backlog is increasing round by round and currently it is 6 months of wait for 65 pointers. Who knows what will happen until August-2018. I may lose the whole chance for ever.

So I am thinking of claiming this experience so that I can claim 65 pints at the end of feb-2018, but it can also lead my case to rejection if they ask me about the inconsistency of tax return file and no salary slips, and the bank statement showing suppose 10k, 10k on inconsistent dates.

Therefore, I would highly appreciate if anyone who has been through such cases can sincerely guide me on this matter.
it would be troublesome to claim that experience, since in most of the recent cases DIBP is seeking third party documents to confirm employment, not having any document can cause trouble.

alternatively, you can try to increase eoi points score by improving english skill or adding partner points(if possible)

good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts