Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Dear friends

I am Nadia from India and a Mechanical Engineer. I need a sample CDR for Mechanical Engineer.

Also, please help me what are the basic needs for a girl coming alone to Australia??

Nadia

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
strength and confidence is all that u need. dont worry.. i cnt help u with the sample but wanted to welcome u to the forum..

Reactions: mnmedipa

·
Registered
410 Posts
Provide your e-mail address. I can give you some sample including mine.

You need determination only, no matter you are alone, you are a girl....
This thread was started way back in 2009..

I guess she got what she wanted by this time.

But :thumb: for ur helping nature.

·
Registered
31 Posts
strength and confidence is all that u need. dont worry.. i cnt help u with the sample but wanted to welcome u to the forum..
Dear anj, I have prepared my CDR and summary statement for MEchanical Engineer. If you could be able to review it before I apply to EA, I would be obliged.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello friends,

I m Jeydee from India & new user to this site. would you please help me out by providing CDR samples for Mechanical engineer. I will appreciate your help.

Regards
Jeydee

·
Banned
39 Posts
Hello friends,

I m Jeydee from India & new user to this site. would you please help me out by providing CDR samples for Mechanical engineer. I will appreciate your help.

Regards
Jeydee
Hi Jeydee,
I sent you a private message...let me know,
thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Assistance for Competency Demonstration Report (CDR)

Hello Guys,

I am a passive user of this forum and planning to apply for Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) as a Mechanical Engineer with an overall experience of over 6years, for which I am wondering on how to fill the Competency Demonstration Report (CDR). It would be highly appreciated, if someone assists me in providing me with a sample copy of the above-said document. <SNIP>Removed personal information.
Await your valued response.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi i am a mechanical engineer and Self employed . Started my own company 3 years back. Now want to migrate to australia . Can any one help me with the Career episodes

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

My name is Durai, from Chennai. I am new to this social community. I am processing for Australian PR now. Can some one share me sample CDR & summery statement for mechanical engineers.

Thanks in advance for your support.

·
Registered
1 Posts
CDR for Australia

Hello friends,

I m Vipul from India & new user to this site. would you please help me out by providing CDR samples for Mechanical engineer. I will appreciate your help.

Regards
Vipul

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello friends,

I m Franky from Germany and new user. I would appreciate, if someone helps me out by providing CDR samples for Mechanical engineer. I will appreciate your help.

Regards
Franky

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can anybody please guide how to fill information in summary statement for engineering technologist? It has too much technical words.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hello friends,

I m Franky from Germany and new user. I would appreciate, if someone helps me out by providing CDR samples for Mechanical engineer. I will appreciate your help.

Regards
Franky

Dear Franky,

Preparation of CDR is not difficult if you look critically what is state in guide book provided by Engineers Australia.<SNIP>
Regards
RicTon

1 - 20 of 26 Posts