Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I am living in Heliopolis near Salah el Din. I need to move soon. I would like to stay close to the area or move to Maadi. I don't want to spend to much. I need a furnished place (from studio to 2 bedroom). Email me at [email protected]
I would like to move soon but have just returned from my school vacation (I'm a teacher) and I have limited funds until i am being paid regularly.

Thank you,
Susie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Location Correction

**correction near Midan Salah el Din

Right now I am living in Heliopolis near Salah el Din. I need to move soon. I would like to stay close to the area or move to Maadi. I don't want to spend to much. I need a furnished place (from studio to 2 bedroom). Email me at [email protected]
I would like to move soon but have just returned from my school vacation (I'm a teacher) and I have limited funds until i am being paid regularly.

Thank you,
Susie

·
Registered
61 Posts
**correction near Midan Salah el Din
Search in the Craigslist if you Google craigslist Egypt i think its the first result on the page. There are some affordable apartments there. Hope this helps. Send me a pm and if you are not sure. We are currently searching for another apartment, maybe we could help you to look around.

Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts