Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you know we have a 9 month old puppy, Tasha!

Tasha.s training is errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr going well ????? actually I am am honest its going backwards ... she seems to be regressing ... or maybe she sees that Im often quite childish and is learning by example!

Anyway last night .... the cat jumped on to the kitchen worktop and somehow knocked a load of stuff onto the floor ... which Tasha obviously collected and took to her basket for enjoyment later in the evening ... sadly one such "plaything" was my mobile phone!

It now has very deep teeth marks in it, a smashed screen and saliva dripping amongst its parts! :rolleyes:

I realised after retrieving the phone that it rings .... but I cant answer it, and I cant text or make calls on it ... so I feel like Ive lost my left arm or something! how amazing that this small object has become such an integral part of my daily life that Im now like a lost soul!

its been ringing today BUT I DONT KNOW WHO IS CALLING ME!!!!

So tomorrow a trip to the phone shop to get a replacement ....... its a shame I cant pop to the dog-exchange and switch Tasha for a full trained angelic canine!!!

Sue xxxx :love:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like Sasha needs a visit from Tony Danza's dog!
:D:D well for one thing its TASHA!!! and for another she is whiter than white (actually she is black!!) but you know what I mean .... she is pure and unadulterated so dont you come with you canine versions of TD trying to taint her!!!!

Sue x :love:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
My dogs are the bain of my life at the moment, cos the grounds muddy outside they come in with their muddy paws, they keep getting covered in those nasty, little prickly seeds from our field and bringing them in the house, they're into chewing the cushions, and of course barking at the slightest little sound - oh, and theres a favourite cornere INSIDE the house that one of them has taken to using as a toilet!!!!

I wouldnt be without them tho !!!!??

Jo xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.