Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me ? or has anyone else noticed just how QUIET IT IS around here at the moment! :behindsofa:

And not just on the Spain forum .... but everywhere else too .... as a Mod I try to keep up to speed on the other Country pages, and as an expat too of course .... and Ive been surprised at the level of non activity almost everywhere!!

So why is it do you think that we have seen such a decline in activity across the board ? I thought once the main Summer holidays were over we would see a surge in activity ... which we did for a couple of weeks ... and then all this QUIET TIME !!!

I dont like it .... it unnerves me .... it makes me suspicious .... it makes me worry .... it makes me start completely stupid threads like this one!

I await your frenzied replies ....

Sue xx :noidea::noidea:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Is it me ? or has anyone else noticed just how QUIET IT IS around here at the moment! :behindsofa:

And not just on the Spain forum .... but everywhere else too .... as a Mod I try to keep up to speed on the other Country pages, and as an expat too of course .... and Ive been surprised at the level of non activity almost everywhere!!

So why is it do you think that we have seen such a decline in activity across the board ? I thought once the main Summer holidays were over we would see a surge in activity ... which we did for a couple of weeks ... and then all this QUIET TIME !!!

I dont like it .... it unnerves me .... it makes me suspicious .... it makes me worry .... it makes me start completely stupid threads like this one!

It is quiet isnt it! I've been travelling the world on here and interferring on other fourms!!! Much to everyones horror!!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is quiet isnt it! I've been travelling the world on here and interferring on other fourms!!! Much to everyones horror!!

Jo xxx
Me too! Ive even stepped into Portugal and Cyprus and commented! not like me at all ;) .... Ive never done so much travelling! :spit:

·
Registered
896 Posts

A little paranoid don't you think.............. but you're right, they are all out to get you;)

Doggy:cool:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Me too! Ive even stepped into Portugal and Cyprus and commented! not like me at all ;) .... Ive never done so much travelling! :spit:
Yeah...even I have been tiptoeing around so I don't wake anybody up. I think its cos its the end of the month and all their leccy bills are due :spit:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Well I havent been around for a while as I have been frantic trying to get little one back to school and sorting out his life and then trying to get my life sorted out (seems to take a bit longer that one!). And I havent posted that much as I just havent had time. Maybe September is the sort of month where it takes ages for people to settle back into their routine after the hols, especially in Spain. To me, it feels like people are just starting to get back to normal now.

·
Registered
336 Posts

Hey Sue,

We try to keep it going :)

Working like a dog these days...

Happy because my mother and stepfather are coming for a short visit. It's been 9 months since I last saw them. Really excited these days!

Are we going to have a "happy weekend everyone" post from you tomorrow? :D :D :D

Cheers ;)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Of course you are!! HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL!

We have got to keep smiling! crying gives me wrinkles! lol

Ive always made an effort to keep smiling ..... lifes too short for anything else!

Sue xxx

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Sorry it's been a tough week - I had to actually work! :ranger:

I mean - the disgrace of it all - being a Civil Servant and having to work too - the world is doomed.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I think the effort of getting back into the school routine takes its toll on the whole family... it takes a couple of weeks at least to get back into the stride of things... school should be forbidden till kids are 18 and old enough to see to themselves... lol

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi everyone ..... its was good to see a lot of people on responding to this .... even if only to say "hi" and then get back to work!!

Hope you all have a good week ... and that we "talk" soon

Love Sue xx :love:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Prosthetic limbs ..... a great science and much valued Im sure by many people .... but difficult to present on a website I would have thought ?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You see I was trying to be sympathetic and empathise with you!!!!!!!! x

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.