Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

thanks for your attendance and time.

After applying online I couldn't upload my docs with in 28 days. Later I came to know these are required to be provided in 28 days. I took about 35 days to provide all docs. Please gudie me what will happen now ? will they refuse my application for this ? I did not received any email from department yet.

thanks

haansi

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hi,

thanks for your attendance and time.

After applying online I couldn't upload my docs with in 28 days. Later I came to know these are required to be provided in 28 days. I took about 35 days to provide all docs. Please gudie me what will happen now ? will they refuse my application for this ? I did not received any email from department yet.

thanks

haansi
Haansi,

I don't see it as a reason for cancellation, as long as you met the required criteria at the time of application and upload ur docs before CO is assigned, there shouldn't be a problem.

BTW: why did you got delayed to upload?

Reactions: RakeshPatel

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haansi,

I don't see it as a reason for cancellation, as long as you met the required criteria at the time of application and upload ur docs before CO is assigned, there shouldn't be a problem.

BTW: why did you got delayed to upload?
thanks Mr. India for giving hope to me.

Actually I got a job change in these days so shifting took much of time. thanks for replaying.

haansi

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
This should not be an issue... .. Just wait for your CO to be assigned.

·
Registered
315 Posts
CO assigned or not? If assigned, you should have informed him/her beforehand of the delay. This is clearly spelt out in the Requestfor Information.PDF.

·
Registered
323 Posts
CO assigned or not? If assigned, you should have informed him/her beforehand of the delay. This is clearly spelt out in the Requestfor Information.PDF.
Can I have the source of "Request for Information.pdf" please?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts