Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i am working in Edmonton (alberta) for last 18 months as a cook in a restaurant and for last 12 months i am working with same restaurant. I want to apply for the permanent residency. But i need information for following things.

1.What are the options for me to apply permanent residency, I mean in which category and from where I can download the applications forms. Can you provide me the website link please?

2.How many bands do I need in each module of IELTS for applying permanent residancy? All I can found is written about Canadian Language Benchmark, but how to compare it with IELTS band score :confused:?

I will be great full if you can help me.
Thanx

G. Ratol

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Hello, i am working in Edmonton (alberta) for last 18 months as a cook in a restaurant and for last 12 months i am working with same restaurant. I want to apply for the permanent residency. But i need information for following things.

1.What are the options for me to apply permanent residency, I mean in which category and from where I can download the applications forms. Can you provide me the website link please?

2.How many bands do I need in each module of IELTS for applying permanent residancy? All I can found is written about Canadian Language Benchmark, but how to compare it with IELTS band score :confused:?

I will be great full if you can help me.
Thanx

G. Ratol
What is your present residence status?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.