Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I need help from some senior member to get my applciation through.

I am prodcution or plant engineer category. 233513.

This category is not applicable for state nomination any more.
I appeared in IELTS four times and could not scope 7 in all.

My ielts score is 6,6,7,7

I have 7 years of experience and 1.5 was cut by EA, so I have 5.5 years.

My age is 31.5 now.

Please advise if there is anything that I can change legally to qualify?

I have bachelor degree in electronics engineering?

What If I marry and my wife get 6 band in IELTS? Will it add points in my applciation?

Has the client obtained credentialled community language qualifications? Can I change this? how?

Please give me advise.

Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you have good Reading and Listening score in IELTS, but low in Writing and Speaking, you can get better score in PTE-A. Go to https://ptepractice.com/ and get the Scored Practice test ($36) to see how it goes. Chances are with 1-2 week of practice, you can easily get 10 additional point for English.

I did IELTS 4 times too and got 6.5 in speaking. Switched to PTE and got 65+ in the first try, 79+ in the second try

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
1. Can anyone please advise me on the above points to increase my score?--how I can get points it in?
2.Does the client meet the Australian study requirements for the Skilled Migration - Please help me understand this? what is this?---how I can get points it in?
3.Has the client obtained credentialled community language qualifications? Please help me --understand it? What is it?--how I can get points it in?

·
Registered
23,933 Posts
1. Can anyone please advise me on the above points to increase my score?--how I can get points it in?
2.Does the client meet the Australian study requirements for the Skilled Migration - Please help me understand this? what is this?---how I can get points it in?
3.Has the client obtained credentialled community language qualifications? Please help me --understand it? What is it?--how I can get points it in?
4.Has the client completed a gazetted professional year in Australia in the last 48 months?- Please help me understand it---how I can get points it in?
2. You have to study full time in a course valid for th Anzsco code you are applying for in Australia

3. Read the following
https://www.naati.com.au/media/1130/cclp_brochure.pdf

4. Answered in another thread

Cheers

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I infer that you get these points if you pass a test and prove your ability to translate from the listed( few ) languages into other languages? Correct?

·
Registered
23,933 Posts
I infer that you get these points if you pass a test and prove your ability to translate from the listed( few ) languages into other languages? Correct?
In a very simplistic form ..YES

You must also have experience

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts