Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had our ceremony today. Got a certificate and plant. A very, very happy bunny.

Already got the passport applications done, getting them signed tomorrow and off to the post office next week to lodge.

It took a long time (4 years) but we got there in the end.

The mayor made a comment about it being the end of the migrant journey and the beginning of being an 'Australian' ... it was only then that it really hit me. All those sleepless nights back in the UK hoping the skills assessment would be done in time, the stress of moving from there to here in 3 weeks...every single second of worry, angst and doubt has been well and truly worth it.

Dolly

·
Registered
93 Posts

Already got the passport applications done, getting them signed tomorrow and off to the post office next week to lodge.

The mayor made a comment about it being the end of the migrant journey and the beginning of being an 'Australian' ... it was only then that it really hit me. All those sleepless nights back in the UK hoping the skills assessment would be done in time, the stress of moving from there to here in 3 weeks...every single second of worry, angst and doubt has been well and truly worth it.

Dolly
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
49 Posts

Dolly
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
630 Posts

Dolly
Congrats Dolly ! Are you planning to stay in AUstralia for life or you plan to relocate eventually ?

·
Expat
398 Posts
congratulations!!! :)

·
Registered
222 Posts

Dolly
Congrats! :clap2:

·
Registered
146 Posts
congratulations Bunny.. :)..
its definitely a day to celebrate..

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Just one word Dolly.. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

·
Registered
200 Posts

Dolly
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
760 Posts

Dolly
Congratulations.......it definitely feels like on top of the world by having your dream transforming to reality....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow ,,,that's a great news !!!

Dolly

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congrats Dolly!

I am visualizing myself dropping a similar message a few years down the line :)

·
Registered
556 Posts

Dolly
Congratulations Dolly!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.