Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am contemplating a move to Fano or Pesaro and wonder if y'all have info on these places for english speaking foreigners...I currently live in Texas
Thanks much...John :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I Am Interested in Fano and Pesaro

I am contemplating a move to Fano or Pesaro and wonder if y'all have info on these places for english speaking foreigners...I currently live in Texas

John,

I new to this site and this is my first message. Hope you receive this.

I am replying to your post from way back in October re: Fano/Pesaro. My wife and are are planning the same move sometime in 2012. One reason is that the Italian side of my family is from the area and I have "cousins" (isn't every Italian relative a cousin?) there.

If Le Marche is still in your plans, let me know and we can go off-forum and I will share what little I know of the region and Pesaro-Urbino province.

JPR

·
Registered
111 Posts
recently in the news for strong seismic activity.. its a very volatile area so choose the location and the property with care...

·
Registered
14,311 Posts

John,

I new to this site and this is my first message. Hope you receive this.

I am replying to your post from way back in October re: Fano/Pesaro. My wife and are are planning the same move sometime in 2012. One reason is that the Italian side of my family is from the area and I have "cousins" (isn't every Italian relative a cousin?) there.

If Le Marche is still in your plans, let me know and we can go off-forum and I will share what little I know of the region and Pesaro-Urbino province.

JPR

Why go off forum? The forum is for sharing your knowledge with others. We wouldn't have much to offer if everyone suggested going of forum.

Madien

·
Registered
3 Posts
John,
I am an Italian returnee rather than an expat and I am not exactly familiar with Fano and Pesaro but I live part-time in Le Marche near Ancona, and can direct you to an extraordinary US couple settled in Sant'Angelo in Vado, not far from Fano; you can find them by googling "La Tavola Marche".
Hope you will have a nice time in Le Marche.
Daniela

1 - 5 of 5 Posts