Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
All Spa Experts,

I need your help, I know there are hundreds of Spas in Dubai but I am looking for a normal Spa,

5 stars hotels Spa is very over-priced and other Spa in the street is not really A Spa and always offering extra services or MEN only Spa which is not comfortable at all for me to get massaged by a Man !!

Anyone here knows a Spa ( Normally priced ) without any extra services, and have a team of experienced and professional female masseuses where I can have a good and not over priced massage !!

Thanks in advance,
Hisham

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
As far as I'm aware, it is against the law for a male to be given a massage by a female who is not his spouse. So if you're male, I'm afraid the only legal way to get a massage in the UAE is by another male.

Just for the record, a male masseuse is a qualified professional and there is nothing wrong with getting a massage from them. Let go of your inner insecurity and just get that massage :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never heard about this law ! I think some places implement it as a policy but it is not a law as far as I know :)

·
Registered
4,052 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,931 Posts
Hi,

So I take it you are not looking for one of those spas that offers "happy ending"!

Cheers
Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts