Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
714 Posts
I do more questions now. The website is very difficult to navigate, no? Or it could just be me.

> Think it's just you.

Can I sponsor my fiancé for permanent residency, if I am not living in Canada? Would he still need to meet the skilled worker requirements (he does, but would we have to show proof?)

> Yes you can sponsor him from out of country. You are applying for a partnership/family based visa, skilled worker has nothing to do with it.

Is there anything *I* need to do to go back, or can I just go?

> You can just go (providing you have proof of your citizrnship).

If I get proof of citizenship for my children, do they need anything else to cross the border?

> Nope.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Not open for further replies.