Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am applying to join family

2K views 16 replies 3 participants last post by  babesphil 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi! I am checking all my documents ready to apply.but I want to double check with you here in forum here's my document on hand.we are applying on savings

Proof of relation:
1.Marriage contract
2.Divorce paper (sponsor)
3.Nullity of marriage
4.Indexes of marriages (phils)
5.son's birth certificate
6.UAE and Qatar residency on husband's sponsorship 2007 till to date
7.Photos
8. 8 times travelling to UK on family visit

Accommodation
1.Leicester building society Morgan agreement
2.Alliance and Leicester Morgan act. Statement on my husband's name and address
3 .Stewart and Watson property & legal services Discharge of mortgage.
4 .Bill of council tax
5. Latest British gas payment receipt

Financial
1.6 months bank statement UK and Qatar bank
2.6 months pay slips
3.Latest job and salary certificate from company
4.Superannuation lump sum payable on his 60th birthday July 30 2015.
5.Annual pension will start at the same date.

Please note that his salary may to July plus his 6 yrs end of service plus money from our assets will be deposited on his UK bank. Upon termination. Which sum up doubled the required saving requirements

Ielts test

Please advise

See less See more
#2 ·
About your financials. Very confusing. Not at all clear how you are meeting the requirement. If you are relying on savings alone, you don't need payslips or salary certificate. At the time of application, your savings must have been left untouched for 6 months, except proceeds of property sale. So are you going to wait till next January to apply?

#3 ·
Hello Joppa how are you? At his last month statement.In his Clyde dale bank 55,000 pounds in his HSBC Qatar is 135,714 which is 23,000 according to oanda converter. both banks are on his name . He is still working until his 60th birthday on July 2015. Can I apply this month? He has several job prospect in the UK. And he is planning to work in uk

#4 ·
Yes, provided with both accounts, the amounts you are relying on has never dropped below the line during the last 6 months. So you need bank statement for both covering the previous 6 months. Also you need to disclose the source(s) of savings, such as inheritance, asset sale, gift, transfer from current account etc. Don't send in any job info like payslips as it only serves to confuse.

#7 · (Edited)
I really recommend reading this document very thoroughly as it gives answers to all questions about Financial Requirement (read sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 - 7 if you're applying under "Cash Savings" source) : https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...pendix_FM_Annex_1_7_Financial_Requirement.pdf

I think for creation of above structured Guidance this document was used (you may read it for additional information as above document refers to it almost everywhere, however above document should be sufficient to understand): https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...06_immigration_rules_appendix_fm_se_final.pdf

#8 ·
I know all the rules and I am adding extra information gained through experience, including reading refusal letters of those who failed to meet the requirements. They show how the rules are interpreted and implemented, not always clear from just reading the guidance.

#10 ·
Guidance is generalised but as you said Joppa you are right each and everyone is unique different case diffident approach that's why this forum is very important . As several heads is better that one. By reading you will be able to tailor your moves .thanks everyone. I hope I'm will be okey . My blood is going up and down as I am an old woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.