Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in relocating to Australia with my family, I am a Masters educated professional with a strong background in Early Years lecturing, assessment and verification at undergraduate level in a Further and Higher Education in the United Kingdom. I have seen lots of available Jobs but am I wasting my time looking as I am currently 45 years of age and would be 46 before any visa could be granted, Is the 45 age limit written in stone or am I misguided?
Many thanks in advance.

·
Banned
934 Posts
You might really want to contact an agent to see how this may go. It looks liek you may be more of a College lecturer than high school which could improve your chances. Right now in Australia its been well reported that next to no teaching job exist

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

If you get a company to sponsor you, your age won't be an issue. Suggest you contact an agent to see what they suggest. We do have agents who post on here and you can contact them via their signatures (SOMV, pc, alan collett). Also, always make sure an agent is MIA/MARA registered.

Dolly

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi,

Just wanted to say, please be aware that the age that counts is not the age you are when our visa is granted, it's the age when you send your application to the Embassy.

Good luck,
Busyte

1 - 5 of 5 Posts