Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am Maulik, Male from Mumbai India,Having more than 15 years of experience in Indian as well as International Movies,Television & Ad Films as Motion Design,Graphics and Compositing/Vfx Artist

I am also hobbyist Stage/Drama Artist

I am looking forward to migrate to "Canada", Friends can you all guide me how is the future of my industry in Canada ?! Is Canada allowing a creative person like me to migrate to its honorable soil ?

If Yes, how should I find a genuine Immigration consultancy, as all the company that I come across (the only resource for looking for these consultancy is google) have loads of negative reviews online. At the age I am right now more than money it is the time that I can not afford to loose. These consultancy back here in India charge a large amount ( and after hiring them if they fail - that will be at the cost of my hard earned money & Time. )

Please help and guide me dear friends

1.How much does people in to graphics design and motion graphics earn in Canada ?!

2. What is lowest cost of living for family of 4

3. Which part of Canada is good for my growth and career

4. What is the average time span for completion of PR Procedure ( from India )

5. What can my wife do after migrating there, what kind of work a woman with graduation degree do ( My wife is Sales Representative back here in Mumbai with almost 8 years of experience )

regards
Maulik

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
If Yes, how should I find a genuine Immigration consultancy, as all the company that I come across (the only resource for looking for these consultancy is google) have loads of negative reviews online. At the age I am right now more than money it is the time that I can not afford to loose. These consultancy back here in India charge a large amount ( and after hiring them if they fail - that will be at the cost of my hard earned money & Time. )

Why would you pay a consultant for something you can do yourself? Emigrating is expensive, keep the money in your own pockets.

And have you checked to see whether you are even eligible to emigrate here?

1.How much does people in to graphics design and motion graphics earn in Canada ?!

Do you know anything about Canada? it is the second largest country in the world so one cannot talk about salaries 'in Canada' as they will vary widely from one region to the next, as well as within each region. What one earns in Vancouver will not be the same as what one would earn in St. John.

2. What is lowest cost of living for family of 4

See above. Your question is unanswerable. The cost of living varies widely across the country.

3. Which part of Canada is good for my growth and career

For your growth? How would we know?

For your career? The parts that offer you the chance at employment.

5. What can my wife do after migrating there, what kind of work a woman with graduation degree do ( My wife is Sales Representative back here in Mumbai with almost 8 years of experience )
A graduation degree? That term means nothing here in Canada. In fact, it is nonsensical. If you want information, please ask questions that make sense to Canadians.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.