Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My husband plans to take a month off work as a holiday next month to come visit me plus he wants to be with me here by the time i fly to attend my biometric appointment in Mexico city which will be around Oct 20th. The same day of my biometrics is when i send my supporting documents to Bogota.

-- Will it be ok if my husband is here for the first month of my application? I mean just in case the ECO calls his employer and the employer says he is in Mexico on holiday. will this be a problem?

He is going to be here at the time i sign the application form, so how should i answer the following questions?

7.20 Where is your sponsor now?

Also, if my visa is granted (estimating 3 months approx), he plans to come and pick me up to make the move.

7.21 Will your sponsor be traveling with you to the UK?

Thank you in advance, i hope joppa is around to give me some peace of mind :):fingerscrossed:

Thank you so much.

·
Registered
39,081 Posts
It's fine for your husband to be with you when you apply. Holiday doesn't count in this context.
7.20 in UK
7.21 You can answer Yes and explain that he is coming over specifically to accompany you to UK, or just answer No as he is ordinarily resident in UK.
It's fine with Home Office as people often change plans over travelling arrangement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.