Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I learned a lot from this forum and happy to see so many expats helping other members. I have a question and I hope if anyone could answer it. So basically I am confused between Human Resource Adviser and Recruitment Consultant. My job description matches with these two occupations.

Please suggest me which one of these occupation is in demand for the year 2015/2016 and which one will be easy to apply for state sponsorship?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Both HR Adviser and Recruitment Consultant are on the CSOL which means you need either employer or state sponsorship. The only states sponsoring are WA (Schedule 2 occupation which means you need to already have a job contract for 12 months when you apply) and SA (Supplementary Skilled List which means you must have studied/worked in SA for at least a year or have immediate family living in the state).

Based on the additional requirements for these two occupations, I think it suggests they aren't in much demand.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both HR Adviser and Recruitment Consultant are on the CSOL which means you need either employer or state sponsorship. The only states sponsoring are WA (Schedule 2 occupation which means you need to already have a job contract for 12 months when you apply) and SA (Supplementary Skilled List which means you must have studied/worked in SA for at least a year or have immediate family living in the state).

Based on the additional requirements for these two occupations, I think it suggests they aren't in much demand.
Thanks Maggie, thanks a lot. The future for these two occupations is not looking good it seems. Is there any specific website from where one can get this information?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Each state has a skilled migration area that lists the criteria, the occupations, any additional requirements over and above the 190 visa requirements, etc.

Reactions: FrozenAh
1 - 4 of 4 Posts