Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi !
I cant believe im finaly posting that my husband is off to Australia in 3 weeks!:D
I have been posting here for a while now and its finally happening !
Well he is off to Adelaide first for 2 weeks and then Moving to Queensland where he will start with his new Employer !
Me and our 2 Children will follow out in July ! I cant wait !
Although the hardest part of it all is being away from the hubby for about 5 months:(
but so much going on here in Ireland first and once all my work is done here we are off and setting up our new life in Townsville, Queensland!!!
:love::love::love:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hi !
I cant believe im finaly posting that my husband is off to Australia in 3 weeks!:D
I have been posting here for a while now and its finally happening !
Well he is off to Adelaide first for 2 weeks and then Moving to Queensland where he will start with his new Employer !
Me and our 2 Children will follow out in July ! I cant wait !
Although the hardest part of it all is being away from the hubby for about 5 months:(
but so much going on here in Ireland first and once all my work is done here we are off and setting up our new life in Townsville, Queensland!!!
:love::love::love:
Good luck with it all. I have a friend who lives in Townsville and she loves it there - well she's not keen right now as they are anticipating the arrival of a major cyclone any minute ,
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...one-poses-serious-threat-life-queensland.html , but apart from that I hear its a lovely place

Jo xxx

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck with it all. I have a friend who lives in Townsville and she loves it there - well she's not keen right now as they are anticipating the arrival of a major cyclone any minute ,
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...one-poses-serious-threat-life-queensland.html , but apart from that I hear its a lovely place

Jo xxx
thank you Jo,
yes I have been keeping eye on the events in Queensland, Its devastating:(
but things can only get better, thankfully things were not as bad as they thought was going to happen this time. Thank god for the internet ! I can keep an eye on it all !
thanks for your mail,
stephanie x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts