Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Result, certificate was issued by Ejari Registration this morning, they even refunded me half my money for taking longer than 6 hours, I'd definitely recommend them to anyone not having the time/want to stand in queues, definitely a reputable service worth using, hopefully they will start offering other services as I'd use them again.
Thanks robert19802 and sammylou

·
Registered
20 Posts
Result, certificate was issued by Ejari Registration this morning, they even refunded me half my money for taking longer than 6 hours, I'd definitely recommend them to anyone not having the time/want to stand in queues, definitely a reputable service worth using, hopefully they will start offering other services as I'd use them again.
Thanks robert19802 and sammylou
Dear Mr Ryan,

thank you for sharing with the Expat Forum community that you eventually received the Ejari certificate and a refund.
Again, please accept our apology for the delay. Sometimes unexpected issues occur but that's why we offer a money back guarantee.
All the best.
Robert

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Not to thread crap, but I wouldn't do business with a company that didn't list any phone numbers to contact them. And if the only number they list is a mobile number, then I would proceed with caution.

@robert19802 - Maybe something to think about? Maybe change/add information to the website so people can do business with your company with a level of confidence?

@ryanothedesert - glad this worked out for you.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts