Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellas ,

A very close friend of mine recently got his PR in HR advisor category from WA . Now he is in two minds that whether he should make this move or not .

His total work experience is of around 14 years and currently working as Senior HR Manager in banking domain . He is very well settled in India ( 2 Houses of his own , Cars no loans , you got the drift) and is blessed with 2 kids.

He tried doing some research regarding job market for HR professional but didn't get any concrete information .

I am trying to be a good friend by helping him out . Please share your thoughts , facts on this . There are quite a few HR professionals here on the forum . So this will be beneficial for them as well.

Regards

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hello Fellas ,

A very close friend of mine recently got his PR in HR advisor category from WA . Now he is in two minds that whether he should make this move or not .

His total work experience is of around 14 years and currently working as Senior HR Manager in banking domain . He is very well settled in India ( 2 Houses of his own , Cars no loans , you got the drift) and is blessed with 2 kids.

He tried doing some research regarding job market for HR professional but didn't get any concrete information .

I am trying to be a good friend by helping him out . Please share your thoughts , facts on this . There are quite a few HR professionals here on the forum . So this will be beneficial for them as well.

Regards
His total experience seems to be very impressive. Let me tell you WA is growing market and you can see many HR firms are opening offices there. Having said this, it is bit difficult to get job on landing. If he is not getting job immediately then ask to start any local administration job, which will help him to work on accent. This will help him to crack the HR interview. Also be prepare for initial job hunting pain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts