Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find the latest HP Envy 15, I have had a look around City Centre but had no success. Is there any big computer dealers in Mall of the Emirates or Dubai Mall?

:confused2:

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Have you been to Computer Plaza in Bur Dubai? The whole mall/plaza is full of computer shops. I take it you went to Sharaf DG?

Bear in mind however, that if this model has just been launched it is not likely to be in the UAE yet.
-

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find the latest HP Envy 15, I have had a look around City Centre but had no success. Is there any big computer dealers in Mall of the Emirates or Dubai Mall?

:confused2:
Well, Deira City Centre's twin mall MOE has Jacky's, Jumbo, Sharaf DG, Carrefour, emax, and a few small outlets. I take it you have been to all these places in City Centre too

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just landed so I am still trying to find my feet. I will check out computer plaza. I may just have to be patient until it arrives ...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, Deira City Centre's twin mall MOE has Jacky's, Jumbo, Sharaf DG, Carrefour, emax, and a few small outlets. I take it you have been to all these places in City Centre too
I went to most of those at City Centre. I will check them out in MOE as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.