Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

i haven't been to dubai for a long time. How is business in dubai? Are restaurants still trading well? How busy is jbr these days?

Would be nice to receive some feedback!

P.s. I'm a restauranter here in uk.....

Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi all,

i haven't been to dubai for a long time. How is business in dubai? Are restaurants still trading well? How busy is jbr these days?

Would be nice to receive some feedback!

P.s. I'm a restauranter here in uk.....

Thanks!
Put it this way mate, evenings and weekends you have to book to get any chance of a table without a long wait....... Traffic is horrible too which is a sign of how busy the place is.

Actually really annoying as some of the restaurants are very average and the service can be crappy as well!!!

Lunchtimes are pretty busy as well, have taken customers to Kosebasi a few times lately and the food has always been good!!

Nice to see JBR doing well in light of all the bad press these days :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Put it this way mate, evenings and weekends you have to book to get any chance of a table without a long wait....... Traffic is horrible too which is a sign of how busy the place is.

Actually really annoying as some of the restaurants are very average and the service can be crappy as well!!!

Lunchtimes are pretty busy as well, have taken customers to Kosebasi a few times lately and the food has always been good!!

Nice to see JBR doing well in light of all the bad press these days :)
yeah that's nice to hear. so how's dubai overall nowadays? and what do you do out there?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.