Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have lodged my application two days back and uploaded All the documents except the Health check document (As I am yet to do it.).

The application currently shows status as Received. After upload of document I am not seeing any difference in status. Does it show any difference in status after upload ?

I am not seeing any submission or any sort of button after uploading the documents. Is there any action like that which I am not aware of ?

If a CO is assigned how we will know about it?

Regards
Arun

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi,

I have lodged my application two days back and uploaded All the documents except the Health check document (As I am yet to do it.).

The application currently shows status as Received. After upload of document I am not seeing any difference in status. Does it show any difference in status after upload ?

I am not seeing any submission or any sort of button after uploading the documents. Is there any action like that which I am not aware of ?

If a CO is assigned how we will know about it?

Regards
Arun
2 days is a extremely short period, mate! Be patient, whenever CO is assigned and if he needs any clarification or document from you, he will contact you by email. But people get direct grant too without any communication CO. I am one of these guys, who didn't get any any notificationa about CO but got direct grant after 2 months :D

So wait till you hear from them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts