Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Could someone please help me with information of the following.

My lodgement date is sep-15th, and i have been given a "TRIM FILE REFERENCE", "PERMISSION REQUEST ID" & a "CLIENT ID". The "TRANSACTION RECORD NUMBER" is blank, do we get this # after a CO is assigned ? I'm on 175 Subclass with no state/territory sponsership, but on CSL list.

What is the TRA # ? My email doesn't talk anything about TRA #.

Also, how would i know if a CO is assigned or not ? There's no link as how we had during the ACS stage..

above all, i have to change my plans for this year, thanks to DIAC priority processing.. :(

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
SRN if you filed online, u do get the trn, if it is paper based thn u dont get trn. trn is for checking the status online. if u want to know what is happening with your application and u dont hv trn, only option is to send post lodgement enquiry. TRN is Transaction Reference Number using which u check your online status at https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if u want to know what is happening with your application and u dont hv trn, only option is to send post lodgement enquiry.

Hi Anj,

Thanks for the reply. My agent filed the papers for me and it was not done online. If i have to send PLE, do i have to send to the email address that was sent in the email or is there any other email address ?

I received an auto email from them and it had the following :

" Information on processing is updated weekly and can be obtained by sending a blank email to: [email protected] "

I also have a permission request id which is also my appcl #. What do i do ? :confused:

Thanks

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
go to the immi site, type post lodgement enquiry on the search option, top right, it will take u to the PLE page, there u have to put in the detail. but they send info only on the email id as given on your form, they dont send mails to any other email, so i doubt u wud be able to do it if ur email id was not given in the form. ask your agent to do it for u

cheers

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
go to the immi site, type post lodgement enquiry on the search option, top right, it will take u to the PLE page, there u have to put in the detail. but they send info only on the email id as given on your form, they dont send mails to any other email, so i doubt u wud be able to do it if ur email id was not given in the form. ask your agent to do it for u

cheers
Thanks Anj,

I mentioned by email address in the form but i'll try to speak to my agent as well and see what they have to say..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts