Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Recently, I applied for a state sponsorship to migrate to Victoria.

First I lodged an EOI and then I quoted that number in my Victoria application for sub class 190.

I do not know what to do in case of I receive an invitation from DIAC once the state sponsorship is successful.( I am not hiring any migration agent so I am trying to learn the procedure by posts and DIAC web site)

My questions are as follows.

1. Once an invitation is received how should I apply? ( Is it paper-based application or on line application? )
2. At the time of my application do I have send the police clearance and medical test reports as well? Or do I have to wait for their call to do the police clearance/medical tests?

Could someone who has experience guide me on the next important steps of this procedure?

Your guidance is highly appreciated!

Thanking you.

Kind regards,

Dhaval

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi All,

Recently, I applied for a state sponsorship to migrate to Victoria.

First I lodged an EOI and then I quoted that number in my Victoria application for sub class 190.

I do not know what to do in case of I receive an invitation from DIAC once the state sponsorship is successful.( I am not hiring any migration agent so I am trying to learn the procedure by posts and DIAC web site)

My questions are as follows.

1. Once an invitation is received how should I apply? ( Is it paper-based application or on line application? )
2. At the time of my application do I have send the police clearance and medical test reports as well? Or do I have to wait for their call to do the police clearance/medical tests?

Could someone who has experience guide me on the next important steps of this procedure?

Your guidance is highly appreciated!

Thanking you.

Kind regards,

Dhaval

If you have submitted EOI online then you will receive invitation in an email. Just follow it and it will help you to apply online for the visa.

You can do the PCC now but need to wait for medicals as it requires HAP id. HAP id is generated once you have successfully lodged your visa application by making the payment.

Hope this helps

Amit

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have submitted EOI online then you will receive invitation in an email. Just follow it and it will help you to apply online for the visa.

You can do the PCC now but need to wait for medicals as it requires HAP id. HAP id is generated once you have successfully lodged your visa application by making the payment.

Hope this helps

Amit
Hi Amit,

Many thanks for your response. I really appreciate this.
Can you please tell me what happens if I wait for the invitation to do the PCC?

For example, let's say that I receive the invitation tomorrow. Can I submit all my documents without the PCC? Is PCC a major document in the application?

In case PCC a major document, what happens if I fail to submit it within 60 days? Because there can be a delay in getting the police clearance from my country!

If you know the answers to these questions could you please let me know as I would like to know every aspect of this?

Many thanks Amit :)

Kind regards,

Dhaval

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi Amit,

Many thanks for your response. I really appreciate this.
Can you please tell me what happens if I wait for the invitation to do the PCC?

For example, let's say that I receive the invitation tomorrow. Can I submit all my documents without the PCC? Is PCC a major document in the application?

In case PCC a major document, what happens if I fail to submit it within 60 days? Because there can be a delay in getting the police clearance from my country!

If you know the answers to these questions could you please let me know as I would like to know every aspect of this?

Many thanks Amit :)

Kind regards,

Dhaval
PCC takes time to come and it is better you get it before hand to save unnecessary delays to apply.
Without PCC your CO will not be able to grant PR.
PCC is required once you have applied for the VISA after getting the invitation.
PCC needs to be submitted after you have applied for the visa just like any other document.
I am originally from Mumbai and have applied for PCC in the Parel RPO. It is been close to two months now and have not received it.
So I would suggest you to get it in advance.

Amit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts