Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

I passed my IELTS exam, and got over all band of 7.5 and 7 in or above in r, w, s, l. Now I calculated my points and figured out I have 65 points. Now I am eligible to apply for EOI.

I have few queries

1) shall I go for third party assessment or no need.
2) what is the detail procedure for submitting EOI
3) How long does it takes for EOI

Cheers

TRENDS

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Dear All

I passed my IELTS exam, and got over all band of 7.5 and 7 in or above in r, w, s, l. Now I calculated my points and figured out I have 65 points. Now I am eligible to apply for EOI.

I have few queries

1) shall I go for third party assessment or no need.
2) what is the detail procedure for submitting EOI
3) How long does it takes for EOI

Cheers

TRENDS
Congrats..
You can check the
PR Process page of Migrate to Australia information place for entire process; see requirement before you can do EOI. (like - IELTS and ACS are required for EOI)

Go through the same - post comment if you still have any question.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi there,

I really need to know something very important, sincere advice required plz help.

I applied for my skill assessment with VETASSESS for HOMOEOPATH occupation (doc rcvd 23rd oct, positive assessment 26 feb'13).

Now the scenario is that my occupation is on CSOL schedule 2 List and currently no state list is reflecting this occupation, as it is a very rare occupation and not much in demand in australia that's why i feel it won't reflect in future too. But i have and add on qualification which i have received recently i.e MBA but not yet eligible for skill assessment to complete points and get nominated, I want to enter australia on my qualification of Homoeopath, please anybody show me a way out. I have my eligible relative living in regional area on PR but they can't sponsor me as my occupation is in Schedule 2 List not on SOL.

I complete my points i.e 65+ but currently no nominations. I myself think of few options below but don't know how to proceed.
1) Wait for lists to change (which is a very rare chance)
2) Employee sponsored nomination (but for that i have to look for an employer, is there anyway to get them to sponsor you, which i feel is too rare)?
3) Hopeful option i feel is OFF LIST nomination as i read on DIAC website that every state has 500 occupations to nominate an OFF List occupation on their sole discretion, if yes what's the criteria for it ?
4) I have heard state can nominate an occupation if you have some job offer letter for you occupation ?

I am totally confused but i don't want to loose my australian dream, help me folks on this..if anyone has some option do let me know...as the news of 'relative can't sponsor me came to me as a shock'

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.