Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my husband are Permanent residents of australia. We've brought our newborn daughter on visitor visa to australia now while her PR is under process at India. CO has been assigned for her PR and we've been asked to send our Australian PCCs (AFP).

How do we send the documents to the CO from australia? Should we scan and send them? Or mail it directly to the indian embassy? or through VFS?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Me and my husband are Permanent residents of australia. We've brought our newborn daughter on visitor visa to australia now while her PR is under process at India. CO has been assigned for her PR and we've been asked to send our Australian PCCs (AFP).

How do we send the documents to the CO from australia? Should we scan and send them? Or mail it directly to the indian embassy? or through VFS?
Go through the email and the attachments received from CO. It believe it should have the instructions on how to send the documents to the CO.

Regards

PK

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
No. there are no instructions given in the mail.. Thts wy confused..
Color Scan the documents and attach to CO's e-mail. When replying, don't forget to mention the CO's name, Your TRN number, Your full name and DOB in subject line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts