Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I need to send a parcel from Dubai to Czech Republic. Weight 10-15kg. I don't mind about the delivery time so it can take weeks, months. Is there any option, preferably cheap option? Thank you for any suggestions!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But DHL charge a lot. The shipment would cost me more then the content of the package. Isn't there any other option? I remember when living in Jakarta there was a service using the sea and rail costing several times less then DHL (took 2 months but I don't mind).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I need to send a parcel from Dubai to Czech Republic. Weight 10-15kg. I don't mind about the delivery time so it can take weeks, months. Is there any option, preferably cheap option? Thank you for any suggestions!

Hello, I send parcels to uk from dubai from about Dhs 40 per kg. Can find out for you for Czech if you need in future. Please send me an email. Its door to door normally takes around 3-4 working days and much cheaper.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, I send parcels to uk from dubai from about Dhs 40 per kg. Can find out for you for Czech if you need in future. Please send me an email. Its door to door normally takes around 3-4 working days and much cheaper.
Hi Moiz052.!

I don't think I have access to PM's just yet, but I was wondering if you could share your contact (feel free to PM me obv).. I need to get something sent to the US and like the others, Aramex quoted me 2500 dhs or so.! Would be interested to hear other options..

Many Thanks,
Reg..

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know this post is quite old but there is now a price comparison tool for shipping from the UAE. It is called SendCheaper[dot]com

It currently compare 3 shipping companies for parcels & documents from the UAE to the world (and local too).

Good luck,

G

1 - 10 of 10 Posts