Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears ,

i face problem with my "Organize your health examination" link it keep give system unavilable error message , although i finished this step perfectly to my dependents !!

It's clear technical problem with my HAP ID generation , and regenerating another one can help in solving this
who can help in solving this issue please ??

thanks

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Hi youssefazmi,

you can either wait for the CO or download the old (paper-based) forms. If you are not going to a eHealth enabled clinic anyway these will be fine; just make sure to scribble your TRN somewhere on the first page of the form, because there is no field for it. We did just that and it worked, although it took about two months until our forms arrived in Sydney and were manually typed into the system by a Global Health employee!

If you want to go for completely electronic processing wait for the CO. There's no other way to get the HAP ID now that you've applied, as far as I know.

Cheers,
Monika

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi youssefazmi,

you can either wait for the CO or download the old (paper-based) forms. If you are not going to a eHealth enabled clinic anyway these will be fine; just make sure to scribble your TRN somewhere on the first page of the form, because there is no field for it. We did just that and it worked, although it took about two months until our forms arrived in Sydney and were manually typed into the system by a Global Health employee!

If you want to go for completely electronic processing wait for the CO. There's no other way to get the HAP ID now that you've applied, as far as I know.

Cheers,
Monika
Hi Monika :)

Thanks for your response. . Well we called the clinic here and they adviced to come and we made all examination ..they will open inquiry with global health regarding my case !!
Hopefully it works ..
Can I ask you general question ..what is the probability to get refused after lodging a visa ?? Or in which know cases visa application got failed ??

Thanks and good luck :)
Youssef

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Hi youssefazmi,

if your documentation is in order (no fraudulent documents, no overclaim in EOI) and you and your family members don't have significant health problems or a criminal record (jail time etc.) the chances of a refusal are extremely low. You were already selected based on the EOI, now it's only about checking your claims.

Cheers,
Monika

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi youssefazmi,

if your documentation is in order (no fraudulent documents, no overclaim in EOI) and you and your family members don't have significant health problems or a criminal record (jail time etc.) the chances of a refusal are extremely low. You were already selected based on the EOI, now it's only about checking your claims.

Cheers,
Monika
Thanks alot Monika this really comfort in this long moments :)

Have nice day ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts