Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear expat,

I am going to apply student visa to study in Western Australia. I have just generated HAP ID for me and my 5-yrs old daughter through My Health Declaration.

For my daughter HAP ID, by mistake, I input my name on entry "name of parent/guardian" in Referral letter while selected daughter in a drop-down entry "relationship with the client". I don't know if there is any problem with my daughter's referral letter and don't really know how to amend this.

I hope to attend clinics early next week, and need a solution. Any advice and recommendation, please help.

Thank you.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Dear expat,

I am going to apply student visa to study in Western Australia. I have just generated HAP ID for me and my 5-yrs old daughter through My Health Declaration.

For my daughter HAP ID, by mistake, I input my name on entry "name of parent/guardian" in Referral letter while selected daughter in a drop-down entry "relationship with the client". I don't know if there is any problem with my daughter's referral letter and don't really know how to amend this.

I hope to attend clinics early next week, and need a solution. Any advice and recommendation, please help.

Thank you.
If you have not lodged VISA then generate a new HAP ID

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thank you Anamica23,

I have not lodge visa appn

But do you mean that I remove the submittion I have just made and start everything again, including my HAP ID?
Hoi
Yes if you see remove option you can remove the application submitted under My Health Declaration and add a new one from the start. If there is no option for removal, you can create a new immi account, since you have not lodged VISA.

I have a question for student VISA is an Invite required?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes if you see remove option you can remove the application submitted under My Health Declaration and add a new one from the start. If there is no option for removal, you can create a new immi account, since you have not lodged VISA.

I have a question for student VISA is an Invite required?
I see, thanks for your guidance.

Regarding your question, I am not so sure what you meant regarding an "Invite"?

I have letter offer, then confirmation of enrolment, of an Australian university. I want to do health check before lodging visa appn.

Hoi

·
Registered
458 Posts
I see, thanks for your guidance.

Regarding your question, I am not so sure what you meant regarding an "Invite"?

I have letter offer, then confirmation of enrolment, of an Australian university. I want to do health check before lodging visa appn.

Hoi
Understood. Thanks :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts