Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I am planning to visit Australia on visitor visa as I am not expecting my 190 in this year. Is Anyone here familiar with visitor visa application , requirements and fees. Guide me please with step by step procedure.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Have you read the information that's available on the DIBP website? That should explain the details you are looking for. Perhaps after reading that, you can return with any specific questions you may have.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you read the information that's available on the DIBP website? That should explain the details you are looking for. Perhaps after reading that, you can return with any specific questions you may have.
Hi,
This query is not related to post. My 489 family invite is expiring on 20 Aug. I just need some more time to file visa. Can I submit another EOI with same particulars to get 489 family invite again before expiring previous one.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
You can, but you run the risk that an invitation could be a long time coming depending on how long the queue in front of you may be. Depending on what's delaying you from applying for your current invitation, you may be better off pushing through to get your application submitted before Aug. 20th.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts