Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Can any pls suggest that how to create statutory job description document in a condition when employer is not willing to provide the same. If somebody can share the sample job description document on a stamp paper then it would be a great help.

Regards !!

·
Registered
160 Posts
The format remains the same as you get from your organization. Just that instead of the employer it would be your colleague (senior) who would be certifying all that.

Reactions: immaculateaman

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Guys,

Can any pls suggest that how to create statutory job description document in a condition when employer is not willing to provide the same. If somebody can share the sample job description document on a stamp paper then it would be a great help.

Regards !!
Just see the sample of ACS website. It should be basically from your colleague providing all his details and then mentioning your details along with your RnR in his/her words. He/she should have worked with you during your tenure.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just see the sample of ACS website. It should be basically from your colleague providing all his details and then mentioning your details along with your RnR in his/her words. He/she should have worked with you during your tenure.
How would ACS will know or verify that Statutory Declaration(SD) or Notarization is done by my senior or It is done by me by using a reference document online and made it sign by some witness unknown person at notary not from my previous employer or senior.

·
Registered
160 Posts
How would ACS will know or verify that Statutory Declaration(SD) or Notarization is done by my senior or It is done by me by using a reference document online and made it sign by some witness unknown person at notary not from my previous employer or senior.
They can call that person for verification.

Also, that person needs to specify that he worked in that organization from this date to that date and in what capacity.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Thats their wish how they verify but at any point if they see some malign activity then it will have serious consequences.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thats their wish how they verify but at any point if they see some malign activity then it will have serious consequences.
So regardless of SD or notarize documents will ACS accept any of below documents

Proof of employment with start and end date in the termination/relieving letter and Payslip of 1st and last month?

I have a question about Letter head every is mentioning,

Is termination/relieving/appointment which comes with company letter with its name on top or end of the document and sealed is considered as letter head or not?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
So regardless of SD or notarize documents will ACS accept any of below documents

Proof of employment with start and end date in the termination/relieving letter and Payslip of 1st and last month?

I have a question about Letter head every is mentioning,

Is termination/relieving/appointment which comes with company letter with its name on top or end of the document and sealed is considered as letter head or not?
You are talking about service letter and Exp letter. Thats also needed for ACS/EA and VISA lodge.

Apart from you need Roles and responsibilities letter as well. If you can get it from HR then good else you can get the same in the form of an Affidavit from a senior manager/colleague who worked with you during your tenure.

Check the sample of Stat Declaration OR HR Letter. It should have all the mandatory fields written in your own words (dont copy anything from anywhere)

·
Registered
23 Posts
You are talking about service letter and Exp letter. Thats also needed for ACS/EA and VISA lodge.

Apart from you need Roles and responsibilities letter as well. If you can get it from HR then good else you can get the same in the form of an Affidavit from a senior manager/colleague who worked with you during your tenure.

Check the sample of Stat Declaration OR HR Letter. It should have all the mandatory fields written in your own words (dont copy anything from anywhere)
@sharma1981

As i understood we should gather or prepare Roles and Responsibilities (as SD/Notarized by previous employer senior or colleague) else I can get a letter head from HR with Roles and Responsibilities no need of notarization/SD?

With Notarize documents I should also include any of the following document am i right :
1) Payslip(1st and Last of each company) or
2) Relieving/Termination letter

Appointment letter are not valid for reference either roles and responsibilities or experience.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
@sharma1981

As i understood we should gather or prepare Roles and Responsibilities (as SD/Notarized by previous employer senior or colleague) else I can get a letter head from HR with Roles and Responsibilities no need of notarization/SD?

With Notarize documents I should also include any of the following document am i right :

Appointment letter are not valid for reference either roles and responsibilities or experience.
Hi

Get the RnR letter on Letter Head issued by HR
OR
Get the RnR letter as a Stat Declaration from Senior Colleague.

Take color xerox of above and get it notarized. Keep the original as such with you.

Here is the assessment doc checklist

https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/acs/acs-skills/Application-Checklist.pdf

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
@sharma1981

Get a Roles and responsibilities letter from your HR(with the company stamp and HR signature in it) or get a senior college or manager who worked with you to fill up the letter and get it notarized. When you notarized, make sure the manager or colleague is also present as the lawyer needs to include "witnessed by".. Include the payslip and termination letter(if you have it)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
23 Posts
During skill assessment.

At later stages you can use the same doc
Is EA and ACS same or different, When I have checked my CSOL occupation code in the last column it is given Assessment authority is ACS, What is EA? Can we do assessment through EA as well?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Is EA and ACS same or different, When I have checked my CSOL occupation code in the last column it is given Assessment authority is ACS, What is EA? Can we do assessment through EA as well?
They are different assessment authorities.

Check on DIBP website that what is the relevant assessing authority for your occupation

·
Registered
23 Posts
They are different assessment authorities.

Check on DIBP website that what is the relevant assessing authority for your occupation
The relevant authority to assess my occupation code is ACS, So i have to assess my profile with ACS only right?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts