Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

My name is Muhammad. I want to ask how do I pay DIBP fee (which I assume can only be paid through credit card) if I don't have such huge limit of credit card in Pakistan. Me and my wife are planning to lodge the application and the fee would be around 5300 AUD or almost 500,000 in Pakistani Rupees. Any idea please?

Regards

Muhammad.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hello guys,

My name is Muhammad. I want to ask how do I pay DIBP fee (which I assume can only be paid through credit card) if I don't have such huge limit of credit card in Pakistan. Me and my wife are planning to lodge the application and the fee would be around 5300 AUD or almost 500,000 in Pakistani Rupees. Any idea please?

Regards

Muhammad.
Request your bank to temporarily increase limit on credit card and pay the fees.
I did the same and was able to pay fees without any problems.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will try that to see if it works

·
Registered
49 Posts
Went through same situation. Have multiple credit/debit cards but none of bank accommodated me even with large amount in my account. Only way out is to ask someone outside pakistan with higher credit limits to pay for you.

I asked a friend in Australia to pay using his credit card

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah even i was thinking that as a last resort. I have friends in UK. Don't know about their credit limits of course but is it okay that the payee name is different than the applicants name?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts