Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

I got my PR granted under state sponsorship (190) by Queensland government . my visa condition is NIL. and had my first entry completed.but now I need to live on Melbourne , hence all my friends and relatives live there and I really love that Melbourne weather etc....

1) so is there a way to move officially by informing to Queensland government ??

2) even it doesn't matter to live there 1-2 months and get Queensland driving license and then move to Melbourne ....

3) I've already open bank account from Brisbane branch under Brisbane address and got the medicare from Brisbane too

so please advice me on this matter.....

Thanks & Regards,

·
Registered
23,916 Posts
hi all,

I got my PR granted under state sponsorship (190) by Queensland government . my visa condition is NIL. and had my first entry completed.but now I need to live on Melbourne , hence all my friends and relatives live there and I really love that Melbourne weather etc....

1) so is there a way to move officially by informing to Queensland government ??

2) even it doesn't matter to live there 1-2 months and get Queensland driving license and then move to Melbourne ....

3) I've already open bank account from Brisbane branch under Brisbane address and got the medicare from Brisbane too

so please advice me on this matter.....

Thanks & Regards,
This last year post may help you

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-page-ranking-visa-sc-190-a.html#post10695409

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts