Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am working in a company since July, 2008 so should I mention TO date in experience letter for ACS because I'm still working in same company?

For more clarification, is below sentence is right in my case?

"This is to certify that Mr. Kaleem is currently working as a 'XYZ Designation' from July, 2008"

Thank you.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am working in a company since July, 2008 so should I mention TO date in experience letter for ACS because I'm still working in same company?

"This is to certify that Mr. Kaleem is currently working as a 'XYZ Designation' from July, 2008"

Thank you.
Hi kaleemullah123,

In your case I would mention it as:-

"This is to certify that Mr. Kaleem is currently working as a 'XYZ Designation' from July, 2008 to till date" ----- as the letter would be dated and attested by the relevant authority.

:)

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thank you.
hI DER,

you can mention as "This is to certify that Mr.Kaleem has been working as a "xyz" in our organization on full-time from July, 2008 till date.

The above is fine for you.

Regards,
sathiya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts