Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AOA/Hi,

You will get my timelines from my signatures, I am unable to get Referral letter and HAP ID from my online processing system, my medical link is not active, anybody have knowledge how can I will get both things for medical.

Regards
Samper

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Samper,

What you have to do is access DIBP's 'My Health Declarations' service (Link is My Health Declarations, then click 'Start My Health Declarations'. You'll have to fill in the info required on there, then at the end the website will generate a referall letter. On the referral letter, your HAP ID will also be written.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Samper,

What you have to do is access DIBP's 'My Health Declarations' service (Link is My Health Declarations, then click 'Start My Health Declarations'. You'll have to fill in the info required on there, then at the end the website will generate a referall letter. On the referral letter, your HAP ID will also be written.
Hi,

Thanks for reply, This is for those who has not submit application at yet not for those who already lodge applications.

Regards
Samper

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for reply, This is for those who has not submit application at yet not for those who already lodge applications.

Regards
Samper
Why not ask your CO? Just tell them that the link to obtain the HAP ID is not working, I'm sure they'll understand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts