Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am a graduate from India and I want to study Masters of accounting or MBA in Australia.I am aware that to get PR in Australia An International student has to show work experience of 1 year in the same field of his previous study.

Now my question is that If a student don't get the job in same field then how to get PR in Australia??

Can we somehow arrange the sponsorship from an Australian employer???

(( I heard somewhere that some employer offer the sponsorships to the international students for money.Is it possible ??))))

Thank you
1 - 2 of 2 Posts