Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Experts,

I am primary candidate and I have total 55 points (Age = 30, Work exp = 10 & Bachelor degree = 15) and just wondering how can I get another 5 points from partner.

My partner is from IT background with 2.4 years experience. What will be the basic requirements to get 5 points for Partner skill qualifications ?

I understand she needs to have positive assessment by ACS. What's the meaning of positive assessment? As per my understanding, ACS will directly remove 2 years from total experience.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Vishav

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hello Experts, I am primary candidate and I have total 55 points (Age = 30, Work exp = 10 & Bachelor degree = 15) and just wondering how can I get another 5 points from partner. My partner is from IT background with 2.4 years experience. What will be the basic requirements to get 5 points for Partner skill qualifications ? I understand she needs to have positive assessment by ACS. What's the meaning of positive assessment? As per my understanding, ACS will directly remove 2 years from total experience. Thanks in advance. Cheers, Vishav
Yes a +ve assessment will suffice. She need not get any points for number of years. ACS and IELTS with band 6 will get you 5 points.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts