Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My wife and I recently divorced in France. I was given one original "stamped with ink" copy of the divorce order. My wife was not given anything.

Now we are trying to get a certified copy of our divorce papers... but nobody here seems to know how to do this. I went to the Palaise Justice, and they had no idea. They told me it is impossible to get another "original" copy of the divorce order.

Does anyone know how to do this? How can I get some official paperwork or something that says we are actually divorced?

Thanks!

·
Read Only
18,642 Posts
Hello,

My wife and I recently divorced in France. I was given one original "stamped with ink" copy of the divorce order. My wife was not given anything.

Now we are trying to get a certified copy of our divorce papers... but nobody here seems to know how to do this. I went to the Palaise Justice, and they had no idea. They told me it is impossible to get another "original" copy of the divorce order.

Does anyone know how to do this? How can I get some official paperwork or something that says we are actually divorced?

Thanks!
Have a look at this link Comment obtenir la copie d'un jugement ? - Service-public.fr.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts