Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Hi, good question. The best way is to get a secured credit card from the bank. You bascially choose how much you want to set the credit limit at and then pay the bank that amount which they hold for 12 months. There is usually an annual fee so bascially you are paying to spend your own money! But we have found this is the only way to get started. Everything else was declined for us i.e. store cards, contract phones, mortgage.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.