Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm in the west midlands area I am finding it hard to find a solicitor with a reasonable price. Is there anything specific I should be looking for? Does anyone have an average price on what I should be paying to complete a visa applicatio?

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
They usually quote one price to support you all the way up to appeal if needed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Why are you going to solicitors? you will be wasting money unnecessarily. If I were you, I would get help from the moderators on here as a lot of people have and you wont regret it, unless the moderators have failed to help you then go ahead!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Why are you going to solicitors? you will be wasting money unnecessarily. If I were you, I would get help from the moderators on here as a lot of people have and you wont regret it, unless the moderators have failed to help you then go ahead!!!
It depends on how complicated the OP's situation is...

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
And none of us is authorised to give immigration advice. So you follow what we say at your own risk.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm unsure of how to even start the application. I am aware of people doing it on their own. But I get so confused with 'appendix this and section that'. I have been reading through all the threads and so far I understand what I need. Just unsure of how to complete application.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And none of us is authorised to give immigration advice. So you follow what we say at your own risk.

Yes I understand that Joppa. Your help so far has been appreciated. The technical language of the appendix is what makes me unsure.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I think that holding a solicitor is a waste of money ,I am not English and I have complited my application myself .I found a big help from moderators here ,they answered all my questions especially Joppa .I hope I get my visa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.