Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm getting work permit in USA and interested in how to pay minimum taxes. I own company outside of USA and can pay dividends to myself.
But I need it to claim somehow so I can register as self-employed or register LLC in Delaware or other state or work as freelancer.

What is the best way to get money into USA and pay minimum taxes?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.